Customer Service Representative (Part - Time)
Posted on 05/19/2017Joseph Wingis - 5251 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, National Home Services and Tara Energy. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same
Your key accountabilities:
- Providing exceptional service for our valued customers.
- Cultivate rapport with customers, build relationships and long term customer partnership
- Promoting our products and company.
- Handling customers professionally, meeting company and regulatory standards.
- Accurately documenting interaction details.
- Staying educated on corporate initiatives, market changes and process changes.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- College or University Education is a plus.
- Call center experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right people.
- Strong computer skills and basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Punctual and dedicated.
- Great communication skills.
- Grammatical competence (written and verbal).
- Passion to succeed.
- Positive attitude and competitive spirit.
Work & Training Schedule
Monday – Friday
Mornings - 9:00a – 1:00p
Evenings – 3:00p – 7:00p
Please login to apply this job.