Scheduling Operations Dispatcher
Schneider Electric - Houston, TXApply Now - Save Job -
**Scheduling Operations Dispatcher**
This position is responsible for scheduling and tracking field service activities of assigned service personnel from various locations to install, inspect, repair, etc. Acts as a liaison between Field Sales and the customer on project completion. Provides remote or on-site technical direction and diagnostic assistance. Analyzes, tests, and communicates equipment performance reports.
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
**Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.**
**What do you get to do in this position?**__
* _1) Direct the coordination of technical support and equipment for on-site jobs, including activities such as installation, inspection, repair,_ _preventative maintenance, engineering change upgrades, etc._
* _2)_ _Perform pre-job planning of all personnel and equipment. Schedules personnel_
* _responding to critical situations. Reports on usage of time._
* _3)_ _Provide remote or on-site technical direction and diagnostic assistance to resolve_
* _complex or unusual equipment failures on large on-site jobs._
* _4)_ _Act as a liaison between Field Sales and the customer on project completion._
* _5)_ _Coordinate the completion and delivery of customer equipment test reports._
* _6)_ _Resolve production and/or shipping scheduling orders in order to complete projects as scheduled._
* _7)_ _Ensure adequate records and systems are maintained._
* _8)_ _Perform special projects as needed._
* _9)_ _Administer the time sheets of technical and administrative support personnel._
**This job might be for you if: **
* _1) You have a 4 Year Degree or Equivalent_
* _2) You have 1-3 years’ experience In Service/Sales, Customer Service_
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
**Let us learn about you! Apply today.**
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
*Concerning agencies:* Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
*Primary Location:* United States-Texas-Houston
*Unposting Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* 003F4TApply Now - Save Job -