Refine Your Search
Digital Brand Manager
Mattress Firm - Houston, TXApply Now - Save Job -
Digital Brand Manager
First Open Date:
This position is responsible for the digital brand management of one of the company web properties, tasked with the strategy, governance, coordination, and implementation related to the website property.
• Oversee the correctness and viability of the current sites, identifying areas that need correction and initiating processes to make those corrections personally or through others.
• Develop, implement and oversee a testing procedure for all new programming development, including the criteria, the testing process, coordination with those doing the testing, the communication with the programming staff of testing results, and validating the accuracy and completeness of needed changes.
• Establish and oversee the maintenance of a development schedule board to monitor the progress and timeliness of our programming development process
• Research options and the best possible approach to new initiatives suggested by management, helping to establish a plan and process and procedure that yields the best possible end result.
• Maintain an accurate overview of all site activity and its effectiveness, looking for new and more effective processes to accomplish excellent site management each day.
• Implementation and ideation of website standards including establishment of governance for the central brand.
• Collaboration and coordination with sister departments to ensure digital brand presentation is aligned with overall brand strategy and enterprise brand guidelines.
• Collaboration and coordination with internal and external team stakeholders and agency partners to facilitate implementation of brand strategy on specific web property
• Report on website iterations and optimization results to department and enterprise stakeholders
• Ensure all content is performing well, troubleshooting, or escalating issues when necessary to the appropriate team or department
• Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong experience with A/B testing and ROI analysis
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
• Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and web marketing best practices
• Thorough knowledge of eCommerce process flow
• 3 years experience in Digital Media space
• 2 years experience with HTML and CSS environments
• 2 years strong enterprise content management system knowledge
• Demonstrated experience in Web UX/design development or digital marketing management
• Bachelor of Arts in Communication/Marketing or commensurate work experienceApply Now - Save Job -